Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Narrator's Name!!!

Thinking about the name of the narrator of the story, I wanna giv this character name of 1 of my friends. I looked for many options, all my best friends w/out whom my lif wud not be less than a boring song which seems it will never com 2 an end.
Among my freinds although they are Indispensible 2 me, but still I am finding it very difficult to giv any1s name for this character bcos I wantd2 giv it a name associated wid whom ther is no sad moment in any way e.g. the name shud not b even similar 2 a person whom I can’t stand. SO Now u GOT the problem in selecting the name!!!
At last I hav zeroed on 2 names.. U MAY FIND IT FUNNY BT I HAV SPENT LEAST TIME WID DEM!! It may b bcos We “Shorter the Sweeter”.Also, this decision is completely effected by my EGO.
Hopfully wid de combination of dese name I wud b able to narrate a character whom I can which perfectly assimilate wid de story de STORY OF LIVING/Not Living LIFE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yar name wil b disclosed only wid story so dat it can b identified wid de story only..

    ReplyDelete