Saturday, December 13, 2008

CAn"T WISH!!

I wish I cud b sun,
which gives light to all without asking anything in return,
I wish i cud b a candle which burns itself untill its' lost,
I wish i cud b the river which helps all being aliv even if they xploit it the most,
I wish i cud b air,
which helps us survive inpite of being polluted by the same,
EITHER I SHUD NOT WISH or wish somthing else,
becos 'm selfish as I ask in return - Understanding,
Is dat too much to ask,
But then 4 me its the most precious,
SO I CHANGE MY WISH;
God make me lik them,
if they're harsh- make me so,
if u find dem rational- make me so,
I KNOW U CAN'T FULFILL EVEN THIS WISH;
as its democracy in which they 're in majority
And they won't VOTE for the Motion!!!

3 comments:

  1. Gr8 work bro!!!!
    A deep thought has been put into this poem by U which is admirable

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dint understand the last line ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ekta by dat line I compared the justice system of god wid dat of earth where laws r made in accordance wid majority's choice...and u know de kinda peopl today the majority r...

    ReplyDelete