Saturday, March 7, 2009

MY FIRST BUNK!!!!

My First bunk!!!!!
Guys lik every1 I too bunked classes but a bit too early as in my school no1 used to bunk in 7th std...Even my bunk was quite unusual.. Actually dat day I had not brought my History notbuk.. although I had taken gr8 pains to complete it a night b4 still I 4got... My notbuk was 2 b seen in 7th period.
so i was quit tense frm the Ist period itself... Morover dat day my clasteacher mede OUr Clas monitor sit wid me wich was making me more nervous bcos now I won't b able to hide bElow de bench even... the monitor A in my 6th std also had told abt my trick changing my seat to avoid being caught 4 notbuk chekin to the scienc teacher... Now her face(A) was reminding me of that nic thrashin that i had recevd that time.... Suddenly some my eyes got red.. and then som dirt went in my eyes... A(monitor) thought that 'm unwell.. She told my clasteacher abt it... When the teacher asked what happened I Suddenly struck a brilliant idea....I told the teacher that I 4got my medicines of Asthma( as 1 of my frends had..Hee!!) and I must bring it 4m hom... She sent me to the principal as she it was not under her authority to send out of skool.. I cudn't bleiv wen the princi allowed me to go hom 4 takin medicin........So I went hom wid de peon and brot the buk.. ven the peon asked y 'm takin nbuk.. I told him that I hav writen the method and timin of takin medicin in it!!!So wen finally the history clas arrivd I was the happiest..!!!

6 comments:

  1. ok...we all experience such beautiful things that are now just a memory...when we grow up, we want to be children again...wish that had been possible to relive such exciting memories...
    well if I could advice you, please dont use this sms language for putting up your experiences; more or less it takes away the soul..hope you don't mind..
    keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yar read just 2-3 lines aur ek baat yaad aa gayee.. its when we were in SD school and the day was accounts practicle exam.. you dint came school that day in morning, sir called up at ur home and got to know u departed home to school in morning only and every one of us were surprised that pradeep bunked, moreover we were thinking k yahi din mila tha bunk maarne ko tujhe... but fir u came late n got to know it wasnt a bunk u slept in bus n the bus took u somewhere else (i guess pgi k paas) n then somehow u managed to come school at time .... :) chal now puura padhke comment karta hun..

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool yaar :) but tere school walon ko shaq ni hua about symptoms of asthama... anyways ... hats of ur brains:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a Smart move dude !!
    Kisi ne thik hi kaha hai -- "Child is the Father of Man " ......hehehehe... :-):-)
    aisi situation mei mera toh rona hi nikal jata !! happened once in 3rd/4th.. hehe.. but u srsly managed in d best possible way.. Chaalu nikla yaar tu toh !! hehe :-) dont mind.. just kiddin .. ab tak toh samajh gaya hoga!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yar actually...I loved the words lik Chalu/Schemy/Punter and many such coined names for Cool characters in our Bollywood movies at that age... So dats a praise for me if I try to go back...thanx 4 helpin me livin dat enthusiastic way of lif...heee!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Salil yar actually symptoms developed first then i had thought of this disease..and also it was the monitor basically WHO HAD TAKEN THE RESPONSIBILITY TO HELP ME...

    ReplyDelete