Monday, January 19, 2009

MY THIRD CRUSH

MY THIRD CRUSH
You must be thinking why I’m telling u about my 3rd crush without describing the 1st and 2nd .May be because it took little longer to get over. Even I should not call it 3rd rather 4th or 5th could be better.
So guys I met her in my school bus in 12th std. When I Ist saw her she seemed to be like any other human being. Some days later one of my friends introduced me to her, she was so sweet to talk, her voice was enough to make a beautiful song out very simple straight lines and dimples on her face were like star on a moonlit night. May be she was like a lucky charm to me as my day used to be happier if I saw her smiling in the morning.
One day she told me to give her some gift. And before you start thinking otherwise I should tell you ITS NOT SO romantic story. I don’t remember what I gave but I clearly remember the cheap toy she gave to me (THAT WAS REALLY CHEAP I MEAN IT) still that was very special to me and even today IT COULD BE SPECIAL HAD SHE NOT THROWN IT OUT OF THE WINDOW when I told her that I had kept it in the innermost and safest pocket of my bag even after a month or more. But even then I could not stop admiring her sweet voice, her smile and twinking eyes.
After a few months we were shifting our house to a faraway place so I wanted to see her last time but could not. Even now when listen her name or see a girl resembling her smile or eyes a sense of happiness and nostalgia runs through my nerves.Whatever it may be but it will end the day I have crush on any other angel and EVEN ‘M NOT IN A HURRY BECAUSE IT’S A PART OF MY LIFE STORY AND WANNA LET IT TAKE IT’S OWN COURSE.

3 comments:

  1. kaun yaar?? our hot topic kya?? in our school only??

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r talking abt roopam ... kyu ?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat was d gift?

    yaar answer kar hum sabke questions.
    ye hamara right hai.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete